For information on baptisms, weddings, funerals and other special events, please contact our Church Administrator, via the Contact Us page.
Christ the Servant King offers lots of opportunities to get connected by getting to know others and by growing spiritually. If you are looking for opportunities to serve in the day-to-day life of a busy church, then from kids to coffee, from maintenance to music, we’d love to meet with you and find ways for you to express your talents.
How can we help you? - opportunities for fellowship and growth
- Small groups / Home groups / Prayer Triplets - these are the small groups of people who meet in one another’s homes for friendship, prayer, Bible study, socialising and mutual support. For more about our groups click here or contact Allison Smale
- Next Generation - This team covers the outreach and discipling of the under-30’s, so works with: - the age groups that meet separately during Worship Together - i.e. Little Angels, Kidzone, Youth, and the 18-30s. Contact: Peter Brooks or Janice Kalyan.
- Church in the Pub - does what it says on the tin! Contact Andy Smale.
- Friday Fellowship - worship, food and fellowship for those at home during the working day. Contact Janice Allerston.
- Open Door - our community cafe, is open on Wednesday mornings from 9.30am to 11.30am and on Thursday mornings, 10:30am to 11:30am.
- Prophetic Art - A very new venture still in its early stages. Contact: Marylyn.
- Internet Resources - For links to websites that offer spiritual support and encouragement, try our Resources section.
How you can help us - opportunities to serve
- With refreshments or welcoming: Contact the team leader for the service you attend.
- With children and young people: DBS checks are required in order to work with our under-18s. Contact Peter Brooks or Janice Kalyan.
- With older people: See Praise in the Community and Friday Fellowship pages. Contact Janice Allerston.
- With special needs: See Rainbow Worship. DBS check required. Contact Morag Campion.
- With music: For a no-strings discussion of your musical talents, contact Mike Bratby or Dave Lidiard.
- With Techie stuff: If you have technical skills, Martin Brewster would love to hear from you.
- Maintenance: Contact Roger Brown to put your DIY talents to good use.
- Not sure?: If you feel you have something to offer, then please contact a member of staff for an initial exploration of your gifts.
- Lighthouse: This church is dedicated to supporting the annual children’s holiday week known as Lighthouse. See the Lighthouse website for full information and an application form.
- Other volunteer opportunities in the Wycombe area: See the Links page for Street Angels, Healing on the Streets, Wycombe Homeless Connection.